Barton Highway, Murrumbateman
The intersection upgrade along the Barton Highway at Murrumbateman, NSW improves road safety through the realignment of the road curvature. The project aims to reduce the number of crashes involving motorists running off the road and is part of a $40 million suite of road safety and planning work for the Barton Highway.
- Construction of a right turn lane at the intersection with Murrumbateman Road.
- Improving the alignment of the curve on the Barton Highway south of Murrumbateman.
- Supply of G4 W-Beam Guardrail.
- Curved guardrail to suit the contours of the site.
- Supply of bridge approaches.
- Supply of FLEAT Guardrail End Terminals.
- W-Beam Guardrail FAQs
Click here for more information on W-Beam Guardrail
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: