Canley Vale Commuter Car Park
An additional 181 car parking spaces are now available following the official opening of a commuter car park at Canley Vale town centre in Sydney’s south west. The car park has been delivered as part of the NSW State Government’s Transport Access Program and provides 3 split levels.
RHINO-STOP® was the preferred safety barrier option providing compliance to the loading requirements of AS/NZS 1170.1 and fall protection for pedestrians.
- Construction by Stephen Edwards Constructions
- 3 split levels of car parking.
- Perimeter edge and split level protection.
- RHINO-STOP® Type 6 safety barrier with 1.3m sight rail at the end of car spaces.
- RHINO-STOP® Type 4 with 1.1m handrail at edge of split level areas.
- RHINO-STOP® Type 1 in front of architectural façade and access ramps.
- Compliant to AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking.
- Compliant to the 30kN impact load described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions.
- RHINO-STOP® FAQs
Click here for more information on RHINO-STOP®
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: