Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL
Located in NSW, the Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL Car Park was extended to provide an additional level of car park parking to increase its capacity to 356 spaces. Car park barriers on the existing levels were replaced and upgraded using the RHINO-STOP® Sky-Edge car park safety barrier system.
- Constructed by Boden Projects.
- Parking over 8 split levels.
- 100m of RHINO-STOP® Type 4 car park safety barrier.
- 400m of RHINO-STOP® Sky-Edge Type 4 car park safety barrier.
- Configured with mesh infill and 1.1m balustrade.
- Compliant to AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking.
- Compliant to the 30kN impact load described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions.
- RHINO-STOP® Sky-Edge FAQs
Click here for more information on RHINO-STOP® Sky-Edge
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: