Padstow Commuter Car Park
Commuters now have a modern and secure multistorey car park in Padstow in a project hailed as an example of local and state governments working together for the benefit of the community. The car park has been delivered as part of the NSW State Government’s Transport Access Program and provides 205 spaces over 4 levels.
The RHINO-STOP® car park safety barrier system was the preferred barrier option providing compliance to the loading requirements of AS/NZS 1170.1 and fall protection for pedestrians.
- Construction by AW Edwards.
- 4 levels of car parking.
- Perimeter edge and split level protection.
- RHINO-STOP® Type 6 car park safety barrier with 1.3m sight rail at the end of car spaces.
- RHINO-STOP® Type 4 car park safety barrier with 1.1m handrail and solid infill panels to eliminate headlight glare for adjacent residential buildings.
- RHINO-STOP® Type 1 car park safety barrier in front of architectural façade.
- Compliant to AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking.
- Compliant to the 30kN impact load described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions.
- RHINO-STOP® FAQs
Click here for more information on RHINO-STOP®
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: