Royal North Shore Hospital Car Park
The $1.127 billion Royal North Shore Hospital (RNSH) and Community Health Services Redevelopment is an award-winning demonstration of expert construction management. Undertaken by Thiess, the works include a new 7 level multi-storey, 567-space car park covering 23,000m2.
More than 1400 lineal metres of the RHINO-STOP® car park barrier was installed along the perimeter, split level and ramp locations. At the perimeter locations, RHINO-STOP® barrier was configured with coloured perforated panels, providing an integrated barrier and balustrade system. Standard mesh infill panels were used at the split level locations.
- Construction by Thiess
- 7 levels of car parking
- Perimeter edge and split level protection.
- 1,400m of RHINO-STOP® Type 4 car park barrier
- Perimeter edge configured with perforated infill panels and 1.3m handrail
- Split levels configured with mesh infill and 1.1m handrail
- RHINO-STOP® Sky-Edge car park barrier on entry ramp
- Compliant to AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking.
- Compliant to the 30kN impact load described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions.
- RHINO-STOP® FAQs
Click here for more information on RHINO-STOP®
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: