Sydney Markets Car Park
Sydney Markets is Australia’s largest fruit, vegetable and flower wholesale marketplace. Over 2.5 million tonnes of fresh produce and flowers are traded annually through the markets. The site covers approximately 43 hectares, operates 24 hours a day, and is home to 5,000 employees.
The $14 million car park extension at Flemington provides an additional 350 parking spaces in the multi-level design which also features a 650kW solar system.
- Construction by Maincon.
- 2 levels of new car parking.
- 2 levels of barrier upgrade to existing car park.
- RHINO-STOP® Sky-Edge Type 6, configured with mesh infill and 1.3m handrail providing perimeter edge protection.
- RHINO-STOP® Type 1 in front of metal façade.
- RHINO-STOP® provides compliance to the 30kN impact load described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions.
- RHINO-STOP® Sky-Edge FAQs
Click here for more information on RHINO-STOP® Sky-Edge.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: