Sydney Superyacht Marina Car Park
The Sydney Superyacht Marina, located in Rozelle, is the largest dedicated superyacht berthing facility in the Southern Hemisphere.
The $30 million redevelopment includes an additional 250 parking spaces in the new multi-level car park which features a green curtain of plants designed to grow over the north and eastern facades. This design, combined with RHINO-STOP® vehicle impact safety barriers, provides an aesthetically-pleasing concept.
- Construction by Richard Crookes Constructions.
- 4 levels of new car parking.
- RHINO-STOP® Sky-Edge Type 4, configured with mesh infill and 1.1m handrail providing perimeter edge protection.
- RHINO-STOP® Type 1 in front of green curtain.
- RHINO-STOP® provides compliance to the 30kN impact load described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions.
- RHINO-STOP® FAQs
Click here for more information on RHINO-STOP®.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: