The Hume Highway is one of Australia’s major highways between Sydney to Melbourne. RamShield Guardrail was the preferred safety barrier option for recent upgrades in the Tarcutta region for the prevention of run-off-the-road accidents.
RamShield Guardrail has proven compliance to MASH Test Level 3 as prescribed in AS/NZS 3845.1:2015 providing a significant performance benefit when compared to the conventional G4 guardrail system.
- Complies with AS/NZS 3845.1:2015
- Complies with MASH Test Level 3
- Additional crash testing at 110km/h
- Narrow system width – just 180mm
- All components hot dip galvanised
- Developed locally by Safe Direction
- RAMSHIELD® Guardrail FAQs
Click here for more information on RAMSHIELD® Guardrail
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: