Safe System Road Infrastructure Program
The Safe System Road Infrastructure Program is a Transport Accident Commission (TAC) and VicRoads initiative targeted at treatment of high risk roads using a ‘Safe Systems’ approach.
RamShield Guardrail has been selected as one of the barrier treatments to be installed on both median and roadside locations to address the issue of run-off-road and head-on casualties on high speed, high volume, rural divided roads. More than 30,000 metres of RamShield is being supplied across 4 projects throughout Victoria.
- Complies with AS/NZS 3845.1:2015
- Complies with MASH Test Level 3
- Additional crash testing at 110km/h
- Narrow system width – just 180mm
- All components hot dip galvanised
- Developed locally by Safe Direction
- RAMSHIELD® Guardrail FAQs
Click here for more information on RAMSHIELD® Guardrail
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: