Interchange Drive Eastern Creek
RHINO-STOP® Truck-Guard was the preferred warehouse barrier solution for 21-25 Interchange Drive, Eastern Creek which consists of three adjoining warehouse facilities with a total area of 21,000sqm.
The RHINO-STOP® Truck-Guard warehouse barrier was installed along the access road connecting the development to the existing estate road which will cater for the large number of heavy vehicles using the site.
- Site owned and operated by Goodman Australia
- Construction by FDC Construction & Fitout
- 500m of RHINO-STOP® Truck-Guard warehouse barrier
- Designed to withstand heavy vehicle impacts
- Perimeter edge protection along the access road
- Loading dock protection
- Compliant to AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking
- Compliant to the 40kN impact load (medium traffic) described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions
- RHINO-STOP® Truck-Guard FAQs
Click here for more information on RHINO-STOP® Truck-Guard
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: