Port Kembla Grain Terminal
The export terminal development comprised of a road receival hopper, a rail receival facility, an elevated overland in-loading conveyor system, eight flat bottom and nine small cone bottom silos at the grain storage area, bucket elevators and conveyors for materials handling, ship loading conveyor and batch weighing system, weigh bridge and control buildings.
Safe Direction guardrail was installed to protect these valuable assets and to delineate pathways for pedestrians.
Safe Direction guardrails are manufactured in accordance with Australian and Road Authority standards. Components are hot dip galvanised providing a durable solution.
- Constructed by Kerman Contracting Pty Ltd
- Posts with 20mm baseplates for hardstand areas
- Posts with driven posts adjacent to roadways
- Guardrails galvanised in accordance with Australian Standard 4680
- Protection of plant and equipment
- Protection for pathways
Click here for more information on guardrails
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: