Wollongong Council Car Park Upgrade
The Wollongong Council Administration Building Car Park comprises 9 levels and services approximately 320 vehicles. Constructed prior to 1989, the car park was found to have a balustrade system that did not satisfy the BCA or the loading requirements of AS/NZS 1170.1.
The existing balustrade was removed and replaced with 1,000m of RHINO-STOP® Type 4 car park barrier to the perimeter, split level and ramp locations.
- Construction by Piruse Constructions
- 9 levels of car parking
- Perimeter edge and split level protection
- 1,000m of RHINO-STOP® Type 4 car park barrier
- Perimeter edge and split levels configured with mesh infill and 1.1m handrail
- RHINO-STOP® Type 1 car park barrier on ramps
- Compliant to AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking.
- Compliant to the 30kN impact load described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions.
- RHINO-STOP® FAQs
Click here for more information on RHINO-STOP®
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: