Motorcycle Protection Guardrail Barrier
- Guardrail compliant to AS/NZS 3845.1:2015 Road Safety Barrier Systems & Devices
- Compliant to MASH Test Level 3 (3-10)
- Crash tested to simulate a dismounted, sliding rider
- Designed for attachment to RAMSHIELD® Guardrail
- BIKER-SHIELD™ is positioned below the w-beam guardrail panel and prevents a dismounted motorcyclist from contacting the supporting posts of the guardrail barrier.
- The flexible mounting bracket connects directly to the w-beam guardrail panel and absorbs rider impact energy providing a forgiving impact.
- Face of BIKER-SHIELD™ aligns with the face of w-beam guardrail reducing the potential for rider pocketing and/or snagging
- BIKER-SHIELD™ Guardrail FAQs