Located in NSW, the Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL Car Park was extended to provide an additional level of car park parking to increase its capacity to 356 spaces. Guardrails on the existing levels were replaced and upgraded using the RHINO-STOP® Sky-Edge car park safety barrier system.
Canterbury Hurlestone Park RSL
- Constructed by Boden Projects.
- Parking over 8 split levels.
- 100m of RHINO-STOP® Type 4 guardrail.
- 400m of RHINO-STOP® Sky-Edge Type 4 guardrail.
- Configured with mesh infill and 1.1m balustrade.
- Compliant to AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking.
- Compliant to the 30kN impact load described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions.
- RHINO-STOP® Sky-Edge Guardrail FAQs