Following-on from the highly successful development of RHINO-STOP®, Safe Direction has developed a new modular guardrail safety barrier system specifically designed to withstand impacts from heavy, high centre-of-gravity vehicles.
RHINO-STOP® Truck-Guard features a pedestrian-friendly RHS post section welded to a specially-engineered, energy absorbing base plate. The yielding action of the base plate reduces forces transferred to the anchor bolts during a vehicle impact. This important feature results in just two (2) anchor bolts per post and prevents damage to the bolts and substrate when impacted.
The RHINO-STOP® Truck-Guard car park safety barrier is designed to comply with the 40kN impact load described in AS/NZS 1170.1 for Medium Traffic Areas. The impact force is distributed over a 1.5m length along the barrier positioned 1.0m above floor level. This makes RHINO-STOP® Truck-Guard the ideal forklift guardrail solution for Freight Distribution Centres, Warehouses, Bus Depots, Loading Docks and other areas with frequent heavy vehicle usage.
• Full-scale crash tested car park safety barrier.
• Compliant to the 40kN impact load described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions.
• Designed to withstand impacts from heavy, high centre-of-gravity vehicles.
• Yielding base plate design prevents damage to the substrate during impact.
• Only two (2) M20 anchor fixings per post.
Contact Safe Direction for more information on RHINO-STOP® Truck-Guard by calling 1300 063 220.