Fully modular warehouse guardrail barrier system with aesthetic appeal, incorporating architectural excellence and superior design.
RHINO-STOP® Elite Warehouse Guardrail
- Crash tested to demonstrate compliance with AS/NZS 2890.1
- Crash tested on the perimeter edge of 150mm thick suspended concrete slab with no damage to the guardrail anchor bolts or concrete.
- Compliant to the 40kN impact load (Type G) described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions, Part 1.
- Compliant to the 30kN impact load (Type F) described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions, Part 1.
- Crash tested with a 2000kg vehicle impacting the barrier 1m above floor level, travelling at 20km/h at an angle of 90 degrees.
- System height: 1100mm with option of a 1300mm sight rail.
- Post spacing: 2.3m.
- Number of anchor bolts per post: 2 off M20, minimum embedment depth 100mm.
- Hot dip galvanised with option of powder-coated finish.
RHINO-STOP® Elite Guardrail FAQs
How does Rhino-Stop® Elite Function?
RHINO-STOP®️ Elite features specially engineered base plates that are designed to yield upon impact and absorb the kinetic energy of the impacting vehicle. This reduces the forces transferred through the anchor bolts and prevents damage to the concrete substrate.
What standards does Rhino-Stop® Elite comply with?
RHINO-STOP®️ Elite has been crash tested to comply with the 40kN Type G impact load (Medium Traffic Areas) and the 30kN Type impact load (Light Traffic Areas) described in AS/NZS 1170.1).
What crash testing has been performed with Rhino-Stop® Elite
The Type G impact was performed using a 2000kg vehicle travelling at 20km/h impacting 1m above floor level. This impact condition demonstrates the ability of RHINO-STOP®️ Elite to contain heavy vehicles with a high centre of gravity and is highly representative of the large number of SUVs using Australian carparks.
The Type F impact was performed using a 1500kg vehicle travelling at 15km/h impacting 0.5m above floor level.
What was the concrete substrate set-up for crash testing?
Each impact condition was evaluated with RHINO-STOP®️ Elite mounted on a 150mm thick suspended slab. Each post was anchored with two (2) M20 anchors with an embedment depth of 100mm. There was no damage to the anchors or concrete following the crash tests.
What is the spacing between posts?
The maximum spacing between RHINO-STOP®️ Elite posts is 2300mm.
What is the spacing between balusters?
RHINO-STOP®️ Elite is manufactured with a distance of 102mm between balusters. This meets the Building Code of Australia requirements that a balustrade system should not allow a 125mm sphere to pass through any opening.
What is the height of Rhino-Stop® Elite?
The installed height of RHINO-STOP®️ Elite is 1100mm. An optional 1300mm sight rail attachment is available.
What is the finish of Rhino-Stop® Elite?
RHINO-STOP®️ Elite is hot dip galvanised. Powder-coating is an optional extra.
What is Rhino-Stop® Elite made of?
RHINO-STOP® Elite guardrail is manufactured of steel and hot-dip galvanised after fabrication.