Fully modular car park safety barrier system, incorporating architectural excellence and superior design.
- Crash tested to demonstrate compliance with AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking.
- Crash tested on the perimeter edge of 150mm thick suspended concrete slab with no damage to the anchor bolts or concrete.
- Compliant to the 40kN impact load (Type G) described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions, Part 1.
- Compliant to the 30kN impact load (Type F) described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions, Part 1.
- Crash tested with a 2000kg vehicle impacting the barrier 1m above floor level, travelling at 20km/h at an angle of 90 degrees.
- System height: 1100mm with option of a 1300mm sight rail.
- Post spacing: 2.3m.
- Number of anchor bolts per post: 2 off M20, minimum embedment depth 100mm.
- Hot dip galvanised with option of powder-coated finish.
- RHINO-STOP Elite FAQs