Fully modular fencing system, incorporating aesthetic design with containment capacity.
RHINO-STOP® Elite Fencing
- Off the shelf availability
- Crash test impacted on thin slabs
- For applications outside of clear zone
- Crash tested restraint capacity of 31kJ – 2,000 kg vehicle at 20km/h impacting at 1m above ground at an angle of 90 degrees
- Compliant to the 40kN impact load (Type G) described in AS/NZS1170.1: Structural Design Actions, Part 1
- System height: 1100mm with option for 1300mm sight rail
- Post spacing: 2.3m
- Number of anchors per post: 2 off M20, minimum embedment depth 100mm
- Hot dip galvanised with option for powder coated finish
- RHINO-STOP Elite FAQs
How does Rhino-Stop® Elite Function?
RHINO-STOP Elite features specially engineered base plates that are designed to yield upon impact and absorb the kinetic energy of the impacting vehicle. This reduces the forces transferred through the anchor bolts and prevents damage to the concrete substrate.
What standards does Rhino-Stop® Elite comply with?
RHINO-STOP Elite has been crash tested to comply with the 40kN Type G impact load (Medium Traffic Areas) and the 30kN Type impact load (Light Traffic Areas) described in AS/NZS 1170.1).
What crash testing has been performed with Rhino-Stop® Elite?
The Type G impact was performed using a 2000kg vehicle travelling at 20km/h impacting 1m above floor level. This impact condition demonstrates the ability of RHINO-STOP Elite to contain heavy vehicles with a high centre of gravity and is highly representative of the large number of SUVs using Australian carparks.
The Type F impact was performed using a 1500kg vehicle travelling at 15km/h impacting 0.5m above floor level.