Modular and free-standing car park guardrail safety barrier, providing floor to ceiling protection.
RHINO-STOP® Screen Guardrail
- Full-scale crash tested car park barrier
- Fully modular and free-standing guardrail
- Compliant to AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking
- Compliant to the 30kN impact load (Type F) described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions
- Floor to ceiling protection
- Up to 2500mm high
- Energy absorbing base plate design prevents damage to the concrete substrate
- Available with conventional security mesh or with perforated sheets or expanded metal screens.
- RHINO-STOP Screen FAQs
How does Rhino-Stop® Screen work?
RHINO-STOP Screen w-beam guardrail safety barrier features specially engineered base plates that are designed to yield upon impact and absorb the kinetic energy of the impacting vehicle. This reduces the forces transferred through the anchor bolts and prevents damage to the concrete substrate.
What loading does Rhino-Stop® Screen comply with?
RHINO-STOP Screen w-beam guardrail safety barrier complies with the 30kN impact load described for Light Traffic Areas in AS/NZS 1170.1.
What are the available heights for Rhino-Stop® Screen?
RHINO-STOP Screen may be installed at a system height of 2500mm, 2100mm or 1800mm. This allows the system to be configured to site specific requirements providing floor to ceiling protection.