The latest innovation in modular warehouse guardrail barrier systems providing superior design, rapid installation and driver confidence.
- Full-scale crash tested guardrail
- Modular warehouse barrier design
- Compliant to AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking
- Guardrail compliant to the 30kN impact load (Type F) described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions
- Energy absorbing base plate design prevents damage to the concrete substrate
- Can be configured with a balustrade and anti-climb mesh infill when fall protection for pedestrians is required
- Only one (1) anchor fixing per post
- Pedestrian-friendly base plate design
- RHINO-STOP Guardrail FAQs
What is the finish of Rhino-Stop®?
RHINO-STOP posts and w-beam guardrails are hot dip galvanised. Powder-coating of w-beam guardrails is an optional extra.
How does Rhino-Stop® function?
RHINO-STOP w-beam guardrail safety barrier features specially engineered base plates that are designed to yield upon impact and absorb the kinetic energy of the impacting vehicle. This reduces the forces transferred through the anchor bolts and prevents damage to the concrete substrate.
How does the performance of Rhino-Stop® compare with traditional posts with base plates?
Traditional w-beam guardrail safety barrier posts with base plates typically require up to four (4) anchor bolts per post and are limited to the pull-out strength provided by the anchors. It is common for these w-beam guardrail safety barrier systems to fail at low impact loads and there is often extensive damage to the concrete substrate.\n\nThe yielding action of the RHINO-Post absorbs impact energy at a controlled rate. This allows the system to withstand high loads and reduces the forces transferred to the concrete substrate, preventing damage to the anchors. This is an important consideration for car park owners.