This heavy duty, high containment car park guardrail safety barrier protects high centre-of-gravity heavy vehicles.
RHINO-STOP® Truck Guard Guardrail
- Full-scale crash tested car park guardrail barrier
- Heavy duty guardrail, high containment protection
- Modular forklift guardrail design
- Compliant to AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking
- Compliant to the 40kN impact load (Type G) described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions
- Energy absorbing base plate design prevents damage to the concrete substrate
- Can be configured with anti-climb mesh infill when fall protection for pedestrians is required
- Only two (2) anchor fixings per post
- RHINO-STOP Truck-Guard Guardrail FAQs
How does Rhino-Stop® Truck-Guard work?
RHINO-STOP Truck-Guard w-beam guardrail safety barrier features specially engineered base plates that are designed to yield upon impact and absorb the kinetic energy of the impacting vehicle. This reduces the forces transferred through the anchor bolts and prevents damage to the concrete substrate.
What crash testing has been performed with Rhino-Stop® Truck-Guard?
RHINO-STOP Truck-Guard w-beam guardrail safety barrier has been crash tested to comply with and exceed the 40kN impact load described for Medium Traffic Areas in AS/NZS 1170.1. The impact was performed with a light truck travelling at 20km/h impacting 1m above ground level and 90 degrees to the barrier.
What is a medium traffic area?
AS/NZS 1170.1, Table 3.1 defines a Medium Traffic Areas as vehicles exceeding 2500kg and not exceeding 10,000kg.