The latest innovation in modular warehouse barrier systems providing superior design, rapid installation and driver confidence.
Warehouse Barrier Rigid Posts
- Modular warehouse barrier design
- Protection from low-energy impacts
- Available with 20mm or 10mm base plate designs
- Can be configured for single rail or double rail
- Can be configured with a balustrade
- Four (4) anchor fixing per post
- Rigid Posts FAQs
When are Rigid Post Guardrail Systems used for?
W-beam guardrail supported by rigid posts provides protection for plant, equipment and footpath areas. They are not recommended for protection of a drop to a lower level. Safe Direction recommends the RHINO-STOP®️ range of products for these applications.
How do Rigid Post Guardrail Systems function?
W-beam guardrail supported by rigid posts feature base plates that typically require up to four (4) anchor bolts per post. The strength of these system are typically limited to the pull-out strength provided by the anchors.
What posts are available?
Safe Direction provides three (3) standard post types;
- 700mm U-Post welded to a 300x300x10mm base plate for mounting of single height w-beam guardrail.
- 750mm C-post welded to a 200x280x20mm base plate for mounting of single height w-beam guardrail.
- 1000mm C-Post welded to a 200x280x20mm base plate for mounting of double height w-beam guardrail.