The latest innovation in modular warehouse barrier systems providing superior design, rapid installation and driver confidence.
Warehouse Barrier Rigid Posts
- Modular warehouse barrier design
- Protection from low-energy impacts
- Available with 20mm or 10mm base plate designs
- Can be configured for single rail or double rail
- Can be configured with a balustrade
- Four (4) anchor fixing per post
- Rigid Posts FAQs
When are Rigid Post Guardrail Systems used for?
W-beam guardrail supported by rigid posts provides protection for plant, equipment and footpath areas. They are not recommended for protection of a drop to a lower level. Safe Direction recommends the RHINO-STOP®️ range of products for these applications.
How do Rigid Post Guardrail Systems function?
W-beam guardrail supported by rigid posts feature base plates that typically require up to four (4) anchor bolts per post. The strength of these system are typically limited to the pull-out strength provided by the anchors.
What posts are available?
Safe Direction provides three (3) standard post types;
- 700mm U-Post welded to a 300x300x10mm base plate for mounting of single height w-beam guardrail.
- 750mm C-post welded to a 200x280x20mm base plate for mounting of single height w-beam guardrail.
- 1000mm C-Post welded to a 200x280x20mm base plate for mounting of double height w-beam guardrail.
What is the spacing between posts?
The spacing between posts is variable and depend upon the hole distance provided by the w-beam guardrail which are manufactured in standard lengths of:
What attachment are available?
W-beam guardrail supported by rigid posts is available with handrail when installed adjacent to pathways.
What is the finish of Rigid Post Guardrail Systems?
Posts and w-beam guardrails are hot dip galvanised. Powder-coating of w-beam guardrails is an optional extra.
What are the rigid posts made of?
Our rigid posts for warehouse barriers are made in Australia from Australian steel.