SafeZone™ is a rapidly deployable, steel workzone barrier designed to shield worksites and redirect errant vehicles. Available in module lengths of 5.8m or 11.6m, the units feature QuickMount connectors simplifying installation and allowing damaged sections to be easily replaced.
- Accepted by the Austroads Safety Barrier Assessment Panel (ASBAP).
- Complies with MASH TL4 and MASH TL3.
- Complies with AS/NZS 3845.1 Road Safety Barrier Systems & Devices.
- SafeZone® LDS MASH TL3 Deflection: 0.61m.
- SafeZone® LDS MASH TL4 Deflection: 0.85m.
- Lightweight design: 92kg/m.
Crash test evaluation:
- 1100kg Passenger Car travelling at 100km/h & 25 degrees (MASH 4-10).
- 2270kg Pick-up Truck travelling at 100km/h & 25 degrees (MASH 4-11).
- 10,000kg Rigid Truck travelling at 90km/h & 15 degrees (MASH 4-12).
- Universal TAU-M Crash Cushion
“Our Company undertakes the repair of existing and installation of new guardrail and pedestrian fencing in the Sydney region.
We use Safe Direction for the supply of the hardware. They are the very best in my view, timely, well organised, conscientious, very easy to deal with and the prices are reasonable.
Orders are ready to pick up in a short time which helps our business because we receive jobs at short notice and need hardware at short notice. Thanks for your help over the years Safe Direction we really appreciate your efforts.”
John Hunt – Hunt Civil P/L
“Safe Direction provides a fantastic service with prompt communication and extensive knowledge of their products and the required specifications.
I would highly recommend Safe Direction for any Roadside or Carpark Barrier enquiries.”