RiderPro® Motorcycle Protection Barrier provides safe rider containment and redirection through the combination of spring mounting brackets and lightweight, corrugated panels. The spring brackets attach directly to the guardrail posts and absorb the impact energy of the sliding rider.
- Accepted by the Austroads Safety Barrier Assessment Panel (ASBAP).
- Vehicle crash testing performed in accordance with MASH TL3 (3-10).
- Complies with AS/NZS 3845.1 Road Safety Barrier Systems & Devices.
- Compatible with Sentry W-Beam Guardrail and Sentry Thrie-Beam.
- Connects directly to the guardrail post facilitating rapid installation.
- The flexible mounting bracket absorbs rider impact energy.
Crash test evaluation:
- 1100kg Passenger Car travelling at 100km/h & 25 degrees (MASH 3-10).
- 86kg Dismounted Rider travelling at 60km/h & 30 degrees (EN1317-8).
“Our Company undertakes the repair of existing and installation of new guardrail and pedestrian fencing in the Sydney region.
We use Safe Direction for the supply of the hardware. They are the very best in my view, timely, well organised, conscientious, very easy to deal with and the prices are reasonable.
Orders are ready to pick up in a short time which helps our business because we receive jobs at short notice and need hardware at short notice. Thanks for your help over the years Safe Direction we really appreciate your efforts.”
John Hunt – Hunt Civil P/L
“Safe Direction provides a fantastic service with prompt communication and extensive knowledge of their products and the required specifications.
I would highly recommend Safe Direction for any Roadside or Carpark Barrier enquiries.”