The latest innovation in modular car park guardrail safety barrier systems providing superior design, rapid installation and driver confidence.
RHINO-STOP® Guardrail Safety Barrier
- Guardrail crash tested to demonstrate compliance with AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking.
- Crash tested on the perimeter edge of 150mm thick suspended concrete slab with no damage to the anchor bolts or concrete.
- Compliant to the 30kN impact load (Type F) described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions, Part 1.
- Crash tested with a 1500kg vehicle impacting the barrier 0.5m above floor level, travelling at 15km/h at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Can be configured to provide pedestrian fall protection (1100mm or 1300mm high).
- Post spacing: 2.0m.
- Number of anchor bolts per post: 1 off M20, minimum embedment depth 100mm.
- Hot dip galvanised with option of powder-coated finish.
- RHINO-STOP FAQs