The Lismore Base Hospital Car Park, which was developed by NSW Health, provides an additional 270 car park spaces at the Hospital. The $9.27 million project is a New South Wales Health Infrastructure project.
Lismore Hospital Car Park Barrier Project
- Construction by Woollam Constructions.
- 6 levels of car parking.
- Perimeter edge and split level protection.
- RHINO-STOP® Screen guardrail installed on upper deck providing 2.5m high anti-climb barrier.
- RHINO-STOP® Type 4 guardrail, configured with mesh infill and 1.1m handrail installed adjacent to open ramp areas
- RHINO-STOP® Type 1 guardrail installed in front of metal façade.
- RHINO-STOP® 240 guardrail opposite ramps providing compliance to the 240kN impact load described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions.
- RHINO-STOP® Screen Guardrail FAQs