DHL Horsley Park
DHL Supply has opened its latest facility in Sydney’s western suburb of Horsley Park. The 32,000 square metre, custom built facility represents a $35 million investment by DHL Supply Chain.
More than 500 lineal metres of the RHINO-STOP® car park safety barrier system was installed along the perimeter edge, internal areas and ramp locations.
- Developed by Goodman.
- Car park safety barrier installation by Metal Fencing Specialists.
- Perimeter edge, internal areas and ramp access protection.
- 400m of RHINO-STOP® Type 1 car park barrier.
- 100m of RHINO-STOP® Type 2 car park barrier.
- Ramp areas configured with 1.1m handrail.
- Compliant to AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking.
- Compliant to the 30kN impact load described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions.
- RHINO-STOP® FAQs
Click here for more information on RHINO-STOP®
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: