Wollongong Hospital Car Park
The Wollongong Hospital multi-deck car park provides an additional 750 car spaces over 6 levels, more than doubling the current parking capacity and connecting to the Hospital via a footbridge.
The RHINO-STOP® car park barrier system was the preferred barrier option providing compliance to the loading requirements of AS/NZS 1170.1 and fall protection for pedestrians.
- Construction by AW Edwards.
- 6 levels of car parking.
- Perimeter edge and split level protection.
- RHINO-STOP® Type 5 car park barrier with 1.3m sight rail at the end of car spaces.
- RHINO-STOP® Sky-Edge Type 6 car park barrier to conserve valuable floor space on top level.
- RHINO-STOP® Type 1 car park barrier in front of architectural façade.
- Compliant to AS/NZS 2890.1: Parking Facilities – Off Street Car Parking.
- Compliant to the 30kN impact load described in AS/NZS 1170.1: Structural Design Actions.
- RHINO-STOP® FAQs
Click here for more information on RHINO-STOP®
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call Safe Direction on 1300 063 220 or email us on the link below: